Cyber Week 2017
On June 25-29th, join us to find out about cybersecurity from a multitude of angles
Cyber Week is an annual cybersecurity conference held for the seventh year in a row at Tel Aviv University. This year it will take place on June 25th-29th, and will be attended by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
The conference will offer its attendees 45 different events, and will be a unique gathering of cybersecurity experts, bringing together industry leaders, startups, investors, academics, diplomats, and other government officials.
In 2016 the conference was attended by over 5,000 people from 50 countries, and this year even more visitors are expected. Events will include roundtables, panels, workshops, forums, BSides, competitions, and more.
Aside from Prime Minister Netanyahu, other speakers at the conference will include:
- Thomas Bossert, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, The White House, USA
- Rob Joyce, Special Assistant to the President, Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House, USA
- Bruce Schneier, internationally renowned “security guru” and author of New York Times bestseller Data and Goliath
- Ciaran Martin, CEO, National Cyber Security Center, UK
- Michael Daniel, President, Cyber Threat Alliance; Former Special Assistant to President Obama
- Rohit Ghai, President, RSA
- Keith Alexander, former Director of the National Security Agency,
- Chris Inglis, former Deputy Director and Senior Civilian Leader of the National Security Agency
- Terrell McSweeny, Commissioner, FTC
- Rick Echevrria, VP of Intel Security
- Chris Nickerson, CEO of Lares, Red Team testing and Adversarial Simulation,
- Dave DeWalt, Former Chairman & CEO, FireEye & McAfee
The conference is hosted by TAU’s Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center, The Yuval Ne’eman Workshop for Science, Technology and Security, the Israeli National Cyber Directorate under the Prime Minister’s Office and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.